Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Friday, July 13, 2012

June My Creative Sketch Challenge

Howdy everyone! Today I have a quick share for you. My Creative Scrapbook hosts a Sketch Challenge every month here and I have tried to join in before but unfortunately have always been flat out busy with DT work. I was super excited to get this layout finished with a couple of days to spare!


Here is my layout based on the sketch using My Minds Eye Indie Chick Collection Papers


There are lots of beautiful elements on this page including a Flourish with a Bling Grace Flourish that I have chopped up, some beautiful flowers including Prima & Handmade Halo pretties.


I just love sewing on pages, it always adds so much to a page!


I googled and found this cute image of a tree to be the "view" looking out this window. Isn't it cute? I have mounted the Prima Resin Window on one of the My Minds Eye Indie Chic stickers and then topped off with Flourish with a Bling pearls and a gorgeous Antique Brass Bird Charm from Handmade Halo


The paper doily in the background received a spray of Copper Cattail Brown Lindys Stampgang Staburst Stain Spray! Yummo I love this colour. Checkout the circle stitching! I was so proud of myself for that because honestly, in 4 years "sewing" (I only sew on paper LOL) I have never and i mean EVER been able to sew nicely around a circle or rounded shape LOL I think I nailed it this time YAY!!!! 


Well that's it for me for now! Thanks so much for looking and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx