Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

CSI Case File #26

*IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE A2Z SCRAPLETS BLOG HOP CLICK HERE* 

Hi again! I cannot believe it, but between washing vomit covered sheets today and snuggling with my sick girls, I actually got a layout created!!!!! It honestly was the quickest throw together layout I have done in such a long time and I LOVE IT! 

I created this layout for the CSI Case File Number 26. Here is the Case File..

And here is my example layout using My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Collection Papers.


There is lots of fun elements to this layout including a cute Zipper Flower alongside some fabulous Rolled Flowers. 


The Resin Frame and Crown Charm are both from Handmade Halo and look fab on this layout!


I had to add some paper doilies to add some girliness to the layout of course. 


LOL these photos crack me up. This is the fun activities my kids get up to when I am away in Perth for a week. LOL


Gotta love the added Washi Tape.  Thanks so much for looking, I am now off to bed and hoping I get some much needed rest after 3 sleepless nights with my girls. :( 

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx