Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Color Room #117

*IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE A2Z SCRAPLETS BLOG HOP CLICK HERE*

Just a quicky post for me tonight as the man flu has hit my household hard this week :( Just wanted to quickly share with you all my entry into this week's The Color Room Palette....


And here is my entry...


I used up lots of old bits from my stash on this layout but there is also some newer items too.


The gorgeous Purple Pumpkin buttons were part of my prize for winning the May Sketch Challenge.


The gorgeous butterflies are from Handmade Halo as well as the Resin goodies.


The flowers were created using Patterned Paper from Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee Collection and the Websters Pages Sunday Picnic Collection.


The beautiful bright doilies are from Stampin Up Lace Paper.

Thanks so much for reading along today and be sure to checkout the Blog Hop! There is still a few more days left to get your comments up to win!