Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Scrapbook.Com Spring Splurge Runner Up

Hi everyone! I was so excited to wake up this morning to a Private Message on Scrapbook.com stating that I was a runner up this week for the Fashion Challenge and I have won a $50 Voucher eeekkkkk! There are still a few weeks left in this competition and a chance every week to win!


Here are the details of the weekly competition I entered...
This week's challenge is to create any 12x12 or 8.5x11 layout about FASHION.*
*This can be any interpretation of fashion, like trends, styles, colors, accessories, shoes, etc. 

And here is my layout that I submitted for the Fashion Challenge...


I found these gorgeous photos of my friend's daughter Aysha and knew instantly that these were the photos I wanted to scrap for this challenge. 


I have used the Bo Bunny Ambrosia Collection Papers and I think the colours worked perfectly for the photos.


I have layered loads of different papers from the Ambrosia Collection all distressed and with some corners punched.


A few added Rhinestones from Flourish with a Bling and the layout was complete. 

I am so excited to win! I don't remember ever winning a challenge ever so yay :) Off to spend my voucher now LOL.

Thanks so much for looking and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx