Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 123 Challenge

Hi everyone! This week I am super busy with a tonne of exciting things happening for June so stay tuned!

Checkout the current challenge over at 123 Challenge. I love these challenges and they definately help me push my limits and really think about a page more. 

Checkout my entry for the May 123 Challenge. The Challenge was to use the Colour Orange, the word Enjoy & Bakers Twine. 


I have used the fabulous Kaisercraft Tigerlily range for this layout. 


The A2Z Scraplets Cog Chipboard were spritzed with Dylusions Ink Sprays in Pink Bubblegum & Squeezed Orange. I have then coated them with some Crackle Accents.


Checkout the fabulous Crochet Trim amongst the layers! Love these trims from Limetree Creations.


The last cog pictured here was coated with a layer of Cattail Copper Brown Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Spray and then crackle accents added. The background was spritzed with the same Cattail Copper Brown as well as Ramblin Rose Pink. After I sprayed these on the background I have quickly tipped the page upright to let the pool drip down. After this was all dry I have dropped Squeezed Orange Dylusions Ink Spray


The Rosette Trim on the background is from the Tim Holtz Ideaology Range and I have sprayed these with Squeezed Orange & Pink Bubblegum Dylusions Ink Sprays. Also sneaking out from the cluster is some gorgeous doilies which are actually from some beautiful lace paper I have from Stampin Up. Contact my dear friend Caz here to buy all your Stampin Up goodies!

Well that's it from me today....until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx