Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Mini Album In Progress "About a Girl"

Hi everyone!!! Hoping you are all well. I have been a busy bee making various projects but I wanted to share a quick sneak peak of a current Work In Progress for WOW Embossing Powders.


How cute is this mini Canvas Album? I have had this album in my stash for a while now and I cannot remember where I got it from but you will have to wait and see the reveal on the WOW Embossing Powder Blog on the 31st May to see the pages hehehehehe. Evil aren't I? LOL

So back in March my sister in law celebrated her birthday and I promised to make her an album for her present as she became a new mummy this year for the first time. Of course this album is About a Girl and that girl is my beautiful new baby niece Aurora.


The Canvas Cover was created using the Punchinella Crafters Workshop Template and some Clear Embossing Powder after the whole surface was of course covered in Gesso. I have then sprayed the surface with Cherub Pink Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.


The papers used on the cover are from the Cést La Vie Collection from Melissa Frances. The fabulous flowers are from Prima & Passion 4 Paper and of course the gorgeous Chipboard title is from A2Z Scraplets and was coated with some Coppertail Brown Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Stains. The gorgeous butterfly is embossed using Bright White Opaque Embossing Powder from WOW and the Build a Butterfly Stamp Set also from WOW. The butterfly was stamped onto Patterned Paper from the Melissa Frances Collection and then some Distress Inks were added using a Ranger Inksentials Watercolour Brush.


There are also lots of beautiful pearls added from Flourish with a Bling as well as a Laser Cut Flourish. The spine of the book has had a 3 layer ribbon treatment and then adorned with some pearls. There will still be a couple more embossed additions to the front cover but I am very excited to share the entire album with you all on my Blog post on the WOW Blog on the 31st May. Be sure to head on over and become a follower so you don't miss out!

Until next time.....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx