Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Helmar May Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone! Checkout the fab sketch challenge this month over on the Helmar Challenge blog here

Here is the fab sketch designed by the always fab Lydell Quinn!


And here is my take on the sketch using the gorgeous Scrap Cake One Moment in Time Collection Papers. The Helmar goodies used for this layout include my fave Scrap Dots & Permanent Adhesive Runner. 450 was used for the beaded trim :)


How cute is this beaded trim? Checkout the HUGE range of Beaded trims now available at Handmade Halo here.


All the gorgeous papers were distressed using my Inksentials Blending Tool and some Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Ink


The doiley has been spritzed with some Cotton Candy Pink Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Spray and then inked with the same Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.


I just love these cute photos of me and my new niece. Instagram is a fabulous app that is one of my faves because even though I have my hair thrown back in a messy bun and my face without makeup and looking terrible, yet the photos with instagram seem to make me look ok haha. Plus I love the retro feel of the photos and how soft they look. 

Thanks so much for looking and until next time....happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx