Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kaisercraft Tiger Lily Collection

Hi everyone! Just wanted to quickly share a layout I created using the simply gorgeous Kaisercraft Tiger Lilly Collection that is available at Passion 4 Paper to purchase here.



I love the colour combo of this range and I have created a background using various Tim Holtz Distress Stains to match the colours. 


Checkout this gorgeous Plum Grace Flourish from Flourish with a Bling!


For my title, I have chosen to use this gorgeous Corner Word from A2Z Scraplets. I have coated the words in various mediums including Perfect Pearls, Liquid Pearls and Crackle Medium. 


To finish off the layout, before adding my photos, I sprayed everything with Old Lace Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels


Then after distressing these photos of my gorgeous girl Chloe, I adhered them and the layout was complete!


Thanks so much for looking and until next time, happy scrapping!