Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cardabilities #52

Howdy everyone! I hope you are all fabulous and not too busy with the lead up to Easter. I have 2 very excited little girls in my house waiting for the Furry Bunny to arrive on Sunday LOL. 

Today I have a new fabulous sketch to share with you all from the talented Karen Gerber from Cardabilities and I am sad to say this is my last sketch on the Cardabilities Design Team but of course will not be the last time I play along and the new Design Team looks fantastic so I cannot wait to see what they come up with for each of the new sketches.

So here is Sketch #52....


And here is my take with some closeups of course :)


I made this gorgeous card for my daughters' best friend at school Tayla. It was her birthday party last Friday night and the girls had such a blast! For this card I have used the Echo Park Springtime Collection along with some Wafer Thin Dies from Spellbinders, My Favorite Things & Quickcutz.


I have used lots of Distress Stains as well that are available to purchase from Passion 4 Paper store here as well as some beautiful Perfect Pearls Mist over the entire card to give it lots of shimmer but subtley. You can also purchase a fabulous range of dies from Passion 4 Paper here.

Thanks so much for looking and be sure to head on over to Cardabilities to join in the fun too! You could be our next featured designer.

Until next time.....happy scrapping!