Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Passion 4 Paper!

Last week I had some exciting news to share but I have been so flat out that I haven't had a chance to blog here about it! So without further ado, Passion 4 Paper announced their fabulous new Design Team...


*Amy Prior (yayyyyy!!!)


I am so very excited to be a part of this team and urge you all to go and checkout this amazing store! I have already ordered twice and I haven't received my first DT kit yet eeekkk! LOL You will not be dissapointed with the products available, or the prices and there is tonnes of new goodies being added every single day so be sure to chekout the store regularly and become a fan of theirs on Facebook here. You can see my Design Team Introduction post here on the Passion 4 Paper Blog!