Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest & Passion 4 Paper

Hi everyone! I was so excited this morning to wake up to Miss Mia being somewhat, her usual annoying self LOL. Yes she still has quite a few days to go before her antibiotics is finished, but she is definately on the road to recovery. These past few days, I have spent either curled up in bed or on the lounge cuddling my poor girls because nothing but mummy cuddles would do of course. This meant that with my trusty Iphone, I got A LOT of Pinning done on Pinterest LOL. Pinterest is terrible and can be a really bad, marriage splitting, obsession so I often avoid Pinning besides my once a week allocated days. Yep seriously, it is intensly obsessive LOL. Anywho so laying in bed/lounge snuggling with my girls and being super sick myself, I have found soooo much fun inpiration on Pinterest and I just found out how I can add a FOLLOW ME  ON PINTEREST button to my blog YAY! It is right up the top of the right hand column here on my blog so be sure to click and follow me if you are a Pinner nutter like myself. 

I also wanted to quickly share a project with you all that I have blogged on the Passion 4 Paper Blog here. There is only 1 comment and the post is looking so lonely so I would love some of you, my fabulous followers to go on over and check it out. I have created a gorgeous Letter Rack using Passion 4 Paper Products, Handmade Halo Products, A2Z Scraplets Chipboard & WOW Embossing Powders so it is definately worth heading over to the P4P blog to check it out. 

Here is a little sneak peak....

Well that is it from me for now and until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx