Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hard Core Crop Continues


Hi everyone! This is just another quick post to share some more projects I have created for the Coredinations Hard Core Crop so far. I am determined to get through all of the challenges so it will be really quick and just a photo share mainly...

Building Sandcastlez for Challenge: Char -Antiquing- Core Essentials


A couple of closeups 


Love the Burlap and yep I even antiqued my Patterned Paper!


How cute are these beads? 50c from GOLO! Except there was not enough of the letter S lol the Z works.


Duck Face for Challenge: Kim -Trendy things- White wash 


I used a few trends including Banners...


Chevron (created myself using Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch)...


A peak at my hidden journalling...


Some drippy Mister Hueys...


And Confetti! I just used the scraps from punching out all the Zig Zag Borders!


Remembering Happier Times for Challenge: Debbie – Cardstock only- Core Essentials


Some quick closeups...


Lots of fabulous embossed Coredinations Cardstock.


Lots of Gold and Black details were added like fake stitching.


How cute are the banners?


Sprinkles for Challenge: Lydia -Ad challenge – Chocolate Box


I was inspired by the different size hexagons on the Ad.


Gotta love those Pearl Sprinkles! 


Lots of fabulous Sanded Core showing.




I added a little bit of yellow to the palette and went with the Picadilly range of papers from Basic Grey.


Loved using different coredinations like Kraft Core etc for this layout to bring out the natural elements of the photo. 


Of course a pretty flower vine had to be added to this layout.


Checkout all those layers of yummy texture thanks to the coredinations!


Warmest Wishes Card was the first Mini Challenge and only one I got to join in for. It was actually 3am when this challenge was posted (Aus time) and for some crazy reason, I was still awake scrapping so I got it done within the hour YAY! I love how it turned out too, a definate fave card of mine although being 3am I made a booboo LOL. Seriously silly booboo too. I have adhered the front onto the card wrong. So the fold for the card is underneath the word Wishes LOL. All good I can trim and restick and yeah I will fix it haha.


Ok I best be off, I still have like a hundred challenges it feels like and not even 24 hours left to create, photograph & edit eeekkkkkkk.

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Amy Prior xxx