Please excuse any untidiness while I makeover my blog among other projects and endeavours.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cards, Cards & More Cards!


Hi there! I have been very busy lately getting things ready for Christmas, making off the page items for Christmas Presents, Making Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards, oh and running the shop! LOL

So for today I wanted to share you with you some of the cards I made recently.

First off I have 2 Birthday Cards. Both my mother and mother in law have birthdays in December so here is the cards I made for them! I also have my best friend's birthday on Boxing Day as well as my brothers so expect another post soon with more cards for them!


First up is this beautiful card I made for my mother in law using the gorgeous Kaisercraft Miss Nelly range. I have also added some Websters Trim and some Prima Natural Fibres Paper.



Next up is this gorgeous card created for my dear Mum for her Birthday. I have used the gorgeous new Websters Ranges Collection just in store now Winter Fairy Tales. There was lots of fussy cutting on this one! The scalloped circle and flowers is actually off the 12x12 Die Cut from this collection! I have also used the Websters Winter Fairy Tales Trim


Another quick card to show you is this Fathers Day card using the Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather Collection. I have this one set aside ready for next year! LOL







Now onto 1 of the Christmas Cards I have made to date. This one is for my brother. I had originally planned on putting his ITunes Gift Card into a Giant box full of heavy bricks but I decided not to LOL. So here is a card I have made for him.


I have simply used some White Bazzil Cardstock for this card along with some of the gorgeous new Silly Season Collection from Kaisercraft along with a gorgeous Chip Chop Shop Doily and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones! Such a simple card yet stunning if I do say so myself :) 


To put the I Tunes Gift Card I have simply used some of the stickers from the Kaisercraft Silly Season Range :) 

Thanks for looking and be sure to become a follower of my blog as I will be announcing a giveaway promotion TONIGHT!!!!!

Until next time
Happy Scrapping!